Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cyber Bullying: Is there a solution?

Cyber Bullying: Is there a solution?

I got very angry when I watched this video. If I were this girl’s parents I’d probably find a solution of my own. Of course I know people get messed with, but I’ve never heard of something this extreme except for in movies/TV. It’s absolutely appalling that young people are becoming this way. I think that people should focus more on this, the root of the problem- steering our youth in a different direction. I would say the parents of these bullies need to take control, but there's a good possibility that they are the reason their children are acting that way.

I don’t exactly understand Boyd’s point- I think the point might be that punishing bullies will only make them angry and cause them to lash out even more. Either way, I believe they need to be punished- put them in juvie for a while and they wont have a way to bother anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment